Composed by Various?. Arranged by Kenneth Abeling. Dixieland, Ragtime. Score, Set of Parts. 24 pages. Published by LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS (S0.159693).
- Artist: Various?
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Saxophone Quartet (SATB or AATB)
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Dixieland,Ragtime
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS
If you’re looking for sheet music for Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB)?
- Why buy Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Dixieland Medley (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Various Positions is the seventh studio album by Leonard Cohen, released in December 1984 (and February 1985). It marked not only his turn to the modern sound and use of synthesizers (particularly on the opening track), but also, after the harmonies and backing vocals from Jennifer Warnes on the previous Recent Songs (1979), an even greater contribution from Warnes, who is credited equally to Cohen as vocalist on all of the tracks.
== Background ==
After recording Recent Songs, Cohen did not record again for five years and published no new writing until Book of Mercy in 1984. Asked by Mojo’s Sylvie Simmons about this period of inactivity in 2001, the singer replied, “My children were living in the South of France and I spent a lot of time visiting them. The pieces in Book of Mercy were coming and I was, slowly, writing the album that ended up as Various Positions.” Cohen did write and star in the 1983 made-for-TV musical I Am a Hotel, which featured several of his songs in the narration. Various Positions was produced by John Lissauer, who had been at the helm of Cohen’s 1974 album New Skin for the Old Ceremony. The pair had not worked together or even spoken since a project called Songs For Rebecca had been scuttled by Cohen’s manager Marty Machat to clear the way for the singer to work with Phil Spector on 1977’s Death of a Ladies’ Man.