Develop Styles, Solo Lines and Creative Playing. Composed by Juergen Moser. This edition: Paperback/Soft Cover. Sheet music with CD. Piano. Discovering Rock Piano 2 develops on the techniques presented in Book 1, providing you with all the tools for you to develop your own individual style. Instruction, Rock Instruction. Softcover with CD. 136 pages. Schott Music #ED13070. Published by Schott Music (HL.49017747).
- Artist: Juergen Moser
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard
- Format: Softcover with CD
- Genre: Instruction, Rock Instruction
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2?
- Why buy Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Discovering Rock Piano – Volume 2 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jürgen Kurt Moser (July 4, 1928 – December 17, 1999) was a German-American mathematician, honored for work spanning over four decades, including Hamiltonian dynamical systems and partial differential equations.
== Life ==
Moser’s mother Ilse Strehlke was a niece of the violinist and composer Louis Spohr. His father was the neurologist Kurt E. Moser (July 21, 1895 – June 25, 1982), who was born to the merchant Max Maync (1870–1911) and Clara Moser (1860–1934). The latter descended from 17th century French Hugenot immigrants to Prussia. Jürgen Moser’s parents lived in Königsberg, German empire and resettled in Stralsund, East Germany as a result of the second world war. Moser attended the Wilhelmsgymnasium (Königsberg) in his hometown, a high school specializing in mathematics and natural sciences education, from which David Hilbert had graduated in 1880. His older brother Friedrich Robert Ernst (Friedel) Moser (August 31, 1925 – January 14, 1945) served in the German Army and died in Pillkallen/Schloßberg (East Prussia).