Composed by Friedrich Silcher (1789-1860). Arranged by Yvonne Helkenberg. Romantic Period, Folk. Score. 3 pages. Published by Yvonne Helkenberg (S0.185043).
- Artist: Friedrich Silcher (1789-1860)
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: Score
- Genre: Romantic Period,Folk
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Yvonne Helkenberg
If you’re looking for sheet music for “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen )?
- Why buy “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get “Die Lore am Tore” ( Von allen Mädchen ) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Philipp Friedrich Silcher (27 June 1789 in Schnait (today part of Weinstadt) – 26 August 1860 in Tübingen), was a German composer, mainly known for his lieder (songs), and an important Volkslied collector.
== Life ==
Silcher was meant to be a school teacher, but dedicated himself entirely to music in the seminary in Ludwigsburg after he met Carl Maria von Weber. He was taught composition and piano by Conradin Kreutzer and Johann Nepomuk Hummel. In 1817 he was named musical director at the University of Tübingen. He is regarded as one of the most important protagonists of choir singing. He arranged many German Volkslieder and international folk songs that have remained standard repertoire of many choirs in Germany and became an integral part of German daily life. In 1829 Silcher founded the “Akademische Liedertafel” in Tübingen and directed it until his death.