Composed by Andres Segovia. Scales. Instructional book. With standard guitar notation, fingerings and introductory text. Columbia Music Company #494-00195. Published by Columbia Music Company (PR.494001950).
- Artist: Andres Segovia
- Instruments: guitar
- Format: instructional book
- Genre: Scales
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Columbia Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Diatonic Major And Minor Scales then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Diatonic Major And Minor Scales?
- Why buy Diatonic Major And Minor Scales sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Diatonic Major And Minor Scales is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Diatonic Major And Minor Scales sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Diatonic Major And Minor Scales sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Diatonic Major And Minor Scales Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Andrés Segovia Torres, 1st Marquis of Salobreña (21 February 1893 – 2 June 1987) was a virtuoso Spanish classical guitarist from Linares, Spain. Many professional classical guitarists today were students of Segovia, or students of his students. Segovia’s contribution to the modern-romantic repertoire not only included commissions but also his own transcriptions of classical or baroque works. He is remembered for his expressive performances: his wide palette of tone, and his distinctive musical personality, phrasing and style.
Segovia was born on 21 February 1893 in Linares, Jaén, Spain. He was sent at a very young age to live with his uncle Eduardo and aunt María. Eduardo arranged for Segovia’s first music lessons with a violin teacher after recognizing that Segovia had an aptitude for music.