Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 1486 Piano Duet. Composed by Camille Saint-Saens (1835-1921). Edited by I Philipp. Piano. Senior Class piece for the Piano Concerto event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals Bulletin 2008-2009-2010. Classical, Concerto, Duet, Romantic. 88 pages. G. Schirmer #LB1486. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50259580).
- Artist: Camille Saint-Saens
- Instruments: Piano, 2 Pianos, 4 Hands
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Concerto, Duet, Romantic
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44?
- Why buy Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Concerto No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 44 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Charles-Camille Saint-SaÃ«ns (French: [ÊEaÊEl kamij sÉEÌE sÉEÌE(s)]; 9 October 1835 EE 16 December 1921) was a French composer, organist, conductor and pianist of the Romantic era. His best-known works include Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso (1863), the Second Piano Concerto (1868), the First Cello Concerto (1872), Danse macabre (1874), the opera Samson and Delilah (1877), the Third Violin Concerto (1880), the Third (“Symphony (1886) and The Carnival of the Animals (1886).
Saint-SaÃ«ns was a musical prodigy; he made his concert debut at the age of ten. After studying at the Paris Conservatoire he followed a conventional career as a church organist, first at Saint-Merri, Paris and, from 1858, La Madeleine, the official church of the French Empire. After leaving the post twenty years later, he was a successful freelance pianist and composer, in demand in Europe and the Americas.
As a young man, Saint-SaÃ«ns was enthusiastic for the most modern music of the day, particularly that of Schumann, Liszt and Wagner, although his own compositions were generally within a conventional classical tradition. He was a scholar of musical history, and remained committed to the structures worked out by earlier French composers..rds, se