Soli Part Only. Composed by Domenico Cimarosa (1749-1801). Arranged by Louis Moyse. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Flute Duet. Southern Music. 12 pages. Southern Music Company #SS245SP. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3773853).
- Artist: Domenico Cimarosa
- Instruments: Flute Duet, Woodwinds
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Concerto in G Major then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Concerto in G Major?
- Why buy Concerto in G Major sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Concerto in G Major is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Concerto in G Major sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Concerto in G Major sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Concerto in G Major Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Domenico Cimarosa (Italian: [doËEmeËEniko tÊEimaËErÉEËEza] (listen); 17 December 1749 EE 11 January 1801) was an Italian composer of the Neapolitan school and of the Classical period. He wrote more than eighty operas, the best known of which is Il matrimonio segreto (1792); most of his operas are comedies. He also wrote instrumental works and church music.
Cimarosa was principally based in Naples, but spent some of his career in various other parts of Italy, composing for the opera houses of Rome, Venice, Florence and elsewhere. He was engaged by the empress of Russia Catherine the Great as her court composer and conductor between 1787 and 1791. In his later years, returning to Naples, he backed the losing side in the struggle to overthrow the monarchy there, and was imprisoned and then exiled. He died in Venice at the age of 51.