2 Pianos 4 Hands. Composed by Francis Poulenc (1899-1963). Edited by Francis Poulenc. Piano Large Works. Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Duet, French. Softcover. Composed 1984. 53 pages. Editions Salabert #SLB5146. Published by Editions Salabert (HL.50416110).
- Artist: Francis Poulenc
- Instruments: 2 Pianos, 4 Hands, Piano
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Duet, French
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Editions Salabert
If you’re looking for sheet music for Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra?
- Why buy Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Concerto in D Minor for 2 Pianos and Orchestra Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Francis Jean Marcel Poulenc (French: [fʁɑ̃sis ʒɑ̃ maʁsɛl pulɛ̃k]; 7 January 1899 – 30 January 1963) was a French composer and pianist. His compositions include songs, solo piano works, chamber music, choral pieces, operas, ballets, and orchestral concert music. Among the best-known are the piano suite Trois mouvements perpétuels (1919), the ballet Les biches (1923), the Concert champêtre (1928) for harpsichord and orchestra, the Organ Concerto (1938), the opera Dialogues des Carmélites (1957), and the Gloria (1959) for soprano, choir and orchestra.
As the only son of a prosperous manufacturer, Poulenc was expected to follow his father into the family firm, and he was not allowed to enrol at a music college. Largely self-educated musically, he studied with the pianist Ricardo Viñes, who became his mentor after the composer’s parents died. Poulenc also made the acquaintance of Erik Satie, under whose tutelage he became one of a group of young composers known collectively as Les Six. In his early works Poulenc became known for his high spirits and irreverence.