Composed by William Boyce (1711-1779). Edited by Gwilym Beechey. Eulenburg Orchestral Series. Violin 2 part. Eulenburg Edition #EOS-1275-16. Published by Eulenburg Edition (BR.EOS-1275-16).
- Artist: William Boyce
- Instruments: 2 violins, cello, string orchestra
- Format: violin 2 part
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Eulenburg Edition
If you’re looking for sheet music for Concerto grosso in Bb major then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Concerto grosso in Bb major?
- Why buy Concerto grosso in Bb major sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Concerto grosso in Bb major is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Concerto grosso in Bb major sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Concerto grosso in Bb major sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Concerto grosso in Bb major Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
William Boyce (baptised 11 September 1711 – 7 February 1779) was an English composer and organist.
== Life ==
Boyce was born in London, at Joiners Hall, then in Lower Thames Street, to John Boyce, at the time a joiner and cabinet-maker, and beadle of the Worshipful Company of Joiners and Ceilers, and his wife Elizabeth Cordwell. He was baptised on 11 September 1711 and was admitted by his father as a choirboy at St Paul’s Cathedral in 1719. After his voice broke in 1727, he studied music with Maurice Greene.His first professional appointment came in 1734 when he was employed as an organist at the Oxford Chapel in central London. He went on to take a number of similar posts before being appointed Master of the King’s Musick in 1757 (he had applied for the post on the death of Maurice Greene in 1755) and becoming one of the organists at the Chapel Royal in 1758. He also gave lessons, his daughter telling the composer R. J. S. Stevens that both Thomas Linley the Elder and Thomas Linley the Younger had been his pupils in counterpoint in the period 1763-1768.His work as a composer began in the 1730s, writing songs for Vauxhall Gardens. In 1736 he was named as composer to the Chapel Royal and wrote the oratorio David’s Lamentation over Saul and Jonathan.