For Flute & Piano. Composed by Cecile Chaminade (1857-1944). Arranged by Louis Moyse. Woodwind Solo. Classical, Contemporary, French. 12 pages. G. Schirmer #ST46483. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50290720).
- Artist: Cecile Chaminade
- Instruments: Flute, Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Concertino, Op. 107 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Concertino, Op. 107?
- Why buy Concertino, Op. 107 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Concertino, Op. 107 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Concertino, Op. 107 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Concertino, Op. 107 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Concertino, Op. 107 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Cécile Louise Stéphanie Chaminade (8 August 1857 – 13 April 1944) was a French composer and pianist. In 1913, she was awarded the Légion d’Honneur, a first for a female composer. Ambroise Thomas said, “This is not a woman who composes, but a composer who is a woman.”
== Biography ==
Born in Paris, she studied at first with her mother, then with Félix Le Couppey on piano, Marie Gabriel Augustin Savard, Martin Pierre Marsick on violin, and Benjamin Godard in music composition, but not officially, since her father disapproved of her musical education.Her first experiments in composition took place in very early days, and in her eighth year she played some of her music to Georges Bizet, who was much impressed with her talents. She gave her first concert when she was eighteen, and from that time on her work as a composer gained steadily in favor. She wrote mostly character pieces for piano, and salon songs, almost all of which were published; however, her Concertino, Op. 107, is an important part of the flute repertoire.
She toured France several times in those earlier days, and in 1892 made her debut in England where her work was extremely popular.