From Nine. Composed by Maury Yeston. Arranged by Mac Huff. Pop Choral Series. Broadway, Italian, Movies, Show Choir. CD only. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8202663).
- Artist: Maury Yeston
- Instruments: Choral, Horn Ensemble, Rhythm
- Format: CD only
- Genre: Broadway, Italian, Movies, Show Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD?
- Why buy Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Cinema Italiano – ShowTrax CD Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Maury Yeston (born October 23, 1945) is an American composer, lyricist, educator and musicologist.
He is known as the initiator of new Broadway musicals and writing their music and lyrics, as well as a classical orchestral composer, Yale University professor, and prominent Music Theorist authoring landmark works in that field. Among his musicals are Nine in 1982, and Titanic in 1997, both of which won him Tony Awards for best musical and best score and each brought him nominations for a Grammy in addition to his third Grammy nomination for Nine’s revival in 2004. He also won two Drama Desk Awards for Nine, and was nominated for both an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for two of his new songs in the film version of Nine. Yeston also wrote a significant amount of the music and most of the lyrics to Broadway’s Grand Hotel in 1989, which was Tony-nominated for best show, best score and another two Drama Desk Awards for music and lyrics and ran more than a thousand performances. His musical version of the novel The Phantom of the Opera entitled Phantom has appeared in over 1,000 productions worldwide, across America, Japan, Korea, the UK, Germany, Poland, Australia, and other countries. He has also written a number of other Off-Broadway musicals, including Death Takes a Holiday, nominated for eleven Drama Desk Awards; December Songs, a classical crossover song cycle commissioned by Carnegie Hall for its centennial celebration; An American Cantata (a three-movement choral symphony commissioned by the Kennedy Center for the Millennium celebration); Tom Sawyer: A Ballet in Three Acts – a full length story-ballet commissioned by the Kansas City Ballet for the opening of the new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts in Kansas City; a Cello Concerto, premiered by Yo-Yo Ma with Sir Gilbert Levine conducting and other pieces.