Arranged by John W. Schaum. Duet or Duo; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands); Solo Small Ensembles. Level I 1/2. Novelty. Set of performance parts. 8 pages. Belwin Music #00-PA00621. Published by Belwin Music (AP.PA00621).
- Artist: John W. Schaum
- Instruments: Piano (1 piano, 4 hands)
- Format: set of performance parts
- Genre: Novelty
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Belwin Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Chop Sticks then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Chop Sticks?
- Why buy Chop Sticks sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Chop Sticks is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Chop Sticks sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Chop Sticks sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Chop Sticks Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John W. Schaum (January 27, 1905, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – July 18, 1988, Milwaukee) was an American pianist, composer, and educator.
== Education ==
Schaum received a Bachelor of Music degree from Marquette University in 1931, a Bachelor of Music Education degree from University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, and a Master of Music degree from Northwestern University in 1934.
== Career ==
Schaum began his career as a piano teacher in the late 1920s. In 1933 he founded the Schaum Piano School in Milwaukee. About the same time he began to compose piano music for teaching purposes. He also founded the first company to produce award stickers specifically for music students. Always on the lookout for better materials for his students, Schaum eventually decided to create his own books, beginning in 1941 with Piano Fun for Boys and Girls, which he later revised as the first in a series of nine piano method books that became the Schaum Piano Course, completed in 1945.