Composed by James P. Johnson. Arranged by Bradley Sowash. Jazz, Ragtime. Individual Part. 8 pages. Published by Bradley Sowash Music (S0.336839).
- Artist: James P. Johnson
- Instruments: Piano Solo
- Format: Individual Part
- Genre: Jazz,Ragtime
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Bradley Sowash Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Carolina Shout – Solo piano then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Carolina Shout – Solo piano?
- Why buy Carolina Shout – Solo piano sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Carolina Shout – Solo piano is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Carolina Shout – Solo piano sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Carolina Shout – Solo piano sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Carolina Shout – Solo piano Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
James Price Johnson (February 1, 1894 – November 17, 1955) was an American pianist and composer. A pioneer of stride piano, he was one of the most important pianists in the early era of recording, and like Jelly Roll Morton, one of the key figures in the evolution of ragtime into what was eventually called jazz. Johnson was a major influence on Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Art Tatum, and Fats Waller, who was his student.Johnson composed many hit songs, including the unofficial anthem of the Roaring Twenties, “The Charleston,” and he remained the acknowledged king of New York jazz pianists through most of the 1930s. Johnson’s artistry, influence on early popular music, and contributions to musical theatre are often overlooked, and as such, he has been referred to by musicologist David Schiff as “The Invisible Pianist.”
== Biography ==
Johnson was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. The proximity to New York City meant that the full cosmopolitan spectrum of the city’s musical experience, from bars, to cabarets, to the symphony, were at the young Johnson’s disposal. Johnson’s father, William H. Johnson, was a store helper and mechanic while his mother, Josephine Harrison was a maid. Harrison was a part of the choir at the Methodist Church and was also a self-taught pianist.