Oboe with Piano Accompaniment. Composed by Amilcare Ponchielli (1834-1886). Woodwind Solo. Classical, Contemporary, Italian. 24 pages. Ricordi #R52958. Published by Ricordi (HL.50480428).
- Artist: Amilcare Ponchielli
- Instruments: Oboe, Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Italian
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Ricordi
If you’re looking for sheet music for Capriccio then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Capriccio?
- Why buy Capriccio sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Capriccio is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Capriccio sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Capriccio sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Capriccio Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Amilcare Ponchielli (US: ; Italian: [aˈmilkare poŋˈkjɛlli]; 31 August 1834 – 16 January 1886) was an Italian opera composer, best known for his opera La Gioconda. He was married to the soprano Teresina Brambilla.
== Life and work ==
Born in Paderno Fasolaro (now Paderno Ponchielli) near Cremona, then Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia, Ponchielli won a scholarship at the age of nine to study music at the Milan Conservatory, writing his first symphony by the time he was ten years old.
In 1856 he wrote his first opera—it was based on Alessandro Manzoni’s great novel The Betrothed (I promessi sposi)—and it was as an opera composer that he eventually found fame.
His early career was disappointing. Maneuvered out of a professorship at the Milan Conservatory that he had won in a competition, he took small-time jobs in small cities, and composed several operas, none successful at first. In spite of his disappointment, he gained much experience as the bandmaster (capobanda) in Piacenza and Cremona, arranging and composing over 200 works for wind band.