Composed by Gabriel Faure (1845-1924). Arranged by John Rutter. Choral Works (inc. Oratorios). Secular, Choral Leaflet. Vocal score. 16 pages. Duration 6.5′. Oxford University Press #9780193426115. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193426115).
- Artist: Gabriel Faure
- Instruments: SSAA choir & organ/piano or strings & harp
- Format: vocal score
- Genre: Secular, Choral Leaflet
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English)?
- Why buy Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Cantique De Jean Racine (French & English) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gabriel Urbain Fauré (French: [ɡabʁiɛl yʁbɛ̃ fɔʁe]; 12 May 1845 – 4 November 1924) was a French composer, organist, pianist and teacher. He was one of the foremost French composers of his generation, and his musical style influenced many 20th-century composers. Among his best-known works are his Pavane, Requiem, Sicilienne, nocturnes for piano and the songs “Après un rêve” and “Clair de lune”. Although his best-known and most accessible compositions are generally his earlier ones, Fauré composed many of his most highly regarded works in his later years, in a more harmonically and melodically complex style.
Fauré was born into a cultured but not especially musical family. His talent became clear when he was a small boy. At the age of nine, he was sent to the Ecole Niedermeyer music college in Paris, where he was trained to be a church organist and choirmaster.