Composed by Patti Drennan. Choral. Sacred Anthem, Eastertide. Score and parts. Lorenz Publishing Company #30/3190L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.30-3190L).
- Artist: Patti Drennan
- Instruments: 2 trumpets, horn, trombone, tuba, organ, timpani
- Format: score and parts
- Genre: Sacred Anthem, Eastertide
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Lorenz Publishing Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts?
- Why buy Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Canticle for Easter Day – Brass and Timpani Score and Parts Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Riverdance is a theatrical show consisting mainly of traditional Irish music and dance. With a score composed by Bill Whelan, it originated as an interval performance act during the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, featuring Irish dancing champions Jean Butler, Michael Flatley and the vocal ensemble Anúna. Shortly afterwards, husband and wife production team John McColgan and Moya Doherty expanded it into a stage show, which opened in Dublin on 9 February 1995. Since then, the show has visited over 450 venues worldwide and been seen by over 25 million people, making it one of the most successful dance productions in the world.
== Background ==
Riverdance is rooted in a three-part suite of baroque-influenced traditional music called Timedance. Timedance was composed, recorded and performed for the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest, which was hosted by Ireland. At the time, Bill Whelan and Dónal Lunny composed the music, augmenting the Irish folk band Planxty with a rock rhythm section of electric bass and drums and a four-piece horn section.