From Pete’s Dragon. Composed by Al Kasha and Joel Hirschhorn. Arranged by Mac Huff. Pop Choral Series. Concert, Disney, Light Concert, Movies, Pop, Show Choir. Octavo. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.204818).
- Artist: Al Kasha
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Concert, Disney, Light Concert, Movies, Pop, Show Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Candle on the Water then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Candle on the Water?
- Why buy Candle on the Water sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Candle on the Water is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Candle on the Water sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Candle on the Water sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Candle on the Water Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alfred Kasha (January 22, 1937 – September 14, 2020) was an American songwriter, whose songs include “The Morning After” from The Poseidon Adventure.
== Life ==
Kasha started songwriting and producing at a young age and was hired as a producer at Columbia Records aged 22. He worked at the Brill Building in 1959 alongside writers and artists like Carole King, Neil Sedaka, Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil, Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller, Burt Bacharach, Hal David, and Neil Diamond. He worked with many great artists such as Aretha Franklin (“Operation Heartbreak” and “Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody”), Neil Diamond, Donna Summer (“I’m A Fire”), Charles Aznavour (“Dance In The Old Fashioned Way”), Bobby Darin (“Irresistible You”), and Jackie Wilson (“I’m Coming on Back To You,” “My Empty Arms,” “Forever And A Day,” “Each Night I Dream Of You,” “Lonely Life,” and “Sing And Tell The Blues So Long”). Kasha is most noted for his years of collaboration with songwriter Joel Hirschhorn. The two wrote and collaborated on many nominated and award-winning songs for many music groups, movies, and musicals. The Peppermint Rainbow’s “Will You Be Staying After Sunday” is just one example of the many songs they wrote for groups during their time.