Voice and Piano. Composed by Fernando Obradors. Music Sales America. Classical, Spanish. Book [Softcover]. 26 pages. Union Musical Ediciones #UMV17433. Published by Union Musical Ediciones (HL.14023898).
- Artist: Fernando Obradors
- Instruments: Voice, Piano Accompaniment
- Format: Book [Softcover]
- Genre: Classical, Spanish
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Union Musical Ediciones
If you’re looking for sheet music for Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III?
- Why buy Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Canciones Clasicas Espanolas – Volumen III Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Fernando (Ferran) Jaumandreu Obradors (1897–1945) was a Spanish composer.
Obradors was taught piano by his mother, but taught himself composition, harmony and counterpoint. He became conductor of the Gran Canaria Philharmonic Orchestra, and later taught at Las Palmas Conservatory. Between 1921 and 1941 he wrote four volumes of arrangements of classic Spanish poetry, “Canciones clásicas españolas”.
He is best known for the song cycle which is volume one. One of the poems, “La casada infiel”, was written by his friend Federico García Lorca. Although he wrote many works for the theatre, none have held their place in the repertoire.