Composed by Philip R Buttall. Comedy. 11 pages. Published by PRB Music (S0.107865).
- Artist: Philip R Buttall
- Instruments: Piano Duet
- Genre: Comedy
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: PRB Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands)?
- Why buy Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Can-Can alla Rossini (Piano Duet – Four Hands) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Cyril James Smith OBE (11 August 1909 – 2 August 1974)
was a virtuoso concert pianist of the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, and a piano teacher.
== Personal life ==
Smith was born at Costa Street, Middlesbrough, England, the son of Charles Smith, a foundry bricklayer, and Eva Harrison, and had an older brother and sister. He married Andrée Antoinette Marie Paty in 1931 but the marriage ended in divorce.In 1937 he married Phyllis Sellick. They had a son, Graham, and a daughter, Clare and remained married until his death. Smith died in 1974 at his home in East Sheen, London, as a result of a stroke.
== Performing ==
From 1926 to 1930, Cyril Smith studied with Herbert Fryer (a student of Tobias Matthay and Ferruccio Busoni) at the Royal College of Music, winning medals and prizes including the Daily Express piano contest in 1928 and made his concert début in Birmingham in 1929. He performed as an off-screen piano accompanist in several of the 30-line Baird system television broadcasts of 1935 and joined the BBC when they took over.