March – Full Score and Parts. Composed by Zo Elliott. Edited by Quincy C. Hilliard. FS-SWS. Carl Fischer Classic Band Editions. Score and Set of Parts. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #J740. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.J740).
- Artist: Zo Elliott
- Instruments: Alto Clarinet, Alto Saxophone I, Alto Saxophone II, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Clarinet I, Clarinet II, Clarinet III, Flute I, Flute II, Horn , Horn I, Horn II, Oboe I, Oboe II, Piccolo, Tenor Saxophone, Trumpet I, Trumpet II, Trumpet III
- Format: Score and Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Carl Fischer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for British Eighth then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for British Eighth?
- Why buy British Eighth sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for British Eighth is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on British Eighth sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out British Eighth sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get British Eighth Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
“There’s a Long, Long Trail” is a popular song of World War I. The lyrics were by Stoddard King (1889–1933) and the music by Alonzo “Zo” Elliott, both seniors at Yale.
It was published in London in 1914, but a December, 1913 copyright (which, like all American works made before 1923, has since expired) for the music is claimed by Zo Elliott.
In Elliott’s own words to Marc Drogin shortly before his death in 1964, he created the music as an idle pursuit one day in his dorm room at Yale in 1913. King walked in, liked the music and suggested a first line. Elliott sang out the second, and so they went through the lyrics. And they performed it—with trepidation—before the fraternity that evening. The interview was published as an article in the New Haven Register and later reprinted in Yankee magazine.