Composed by Hughie Cannon. Arranged by Greg Gilpin. Choral. A Cappella, Dixieland, Forties, Vocal Jazz. Octavo. 12 pages. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35028770).
- Artist: Hughie Cannon
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: A Cappella, Dixieland, Forties, Vocal Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Shawnee Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home??
- Why buy Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Bill Bailey, Won’t You Please Come Home? Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Hugo Cannon (April 9, 1877 EE June 17, 1912), publishing as Hughie Cannon, was an American songwriter and pianist whose best-known composition was the popular ragtime song “on’t You Come Home) Bill Bailey”.
== Biography ==
Cannon was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1877. He began performing with Barlow’s Minstrels in the 1890s, as a singer, dancer, and piano player, often working with actor John Queen and having several songs published. He occasionally worked as a bar pianist in Jackson, Michigan, where he met local musician Willard “Bill” Bailey. Reportedly, on one occasion in 1902, Bailey was talking to Cannon about the state of his marriage to Sarah (nÃ©e Siegrist). Cannon “was inspired to rattle off a ditty about BaileyEEs irregular hours. Bailey thought the song was a scream, and he brought home a dashed-off copy of the song to show Sarah..e