1969. Composed by Morton Feldman (1926-1987). Contemporary Small Ensemble. Modern. Score. Composed 1969. Edition Peters #EP6971. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP6971).
- Artist: Morton Feldman
- Instruments: 2 pianos, 2 Chimes, 2 violins, 2 cellos
- Format: Score
- Genre: Modern
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Peters
If you’re looking for sheet music for Between Categories then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Between Categories?
- Why buy Between Categories sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Between Categories is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Between Categories sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Between Categories sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Between Categories Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Morton Feldman (January 12, 1926 – September 3, 1987) was an American composer.
A major figure in 20th-century music, Feldman was a pioneer of indeterminate music, a development associated with the experimental New York School of composers also including John Cage, Christian Wolff, and Earle Brown. Feldman’s works are characterized by notational innovations that he developed to create his characteristic sound: rhythms that seem to be free and floating; pitch shadings that seem softly unfocused; a generally quiet and slowly evolving music; recurring asymmetric patterns. His later works, after 1977, also explore extremes of duration.
== Biography ==
Feldman was born in Woodside, Queens, into a family of Russian-Jewish immigrants. His parents, Irving Feldman (1893–1985) and Frances Breskin Feldman (1897–1984), immigrated to New York from Pereiaslav (father, 1910) and Bobruysk (mother, 1901). His father was a manufacturer of children’s coats.