By Sally Seltmann and Rachel Platten. Arranged by Ed Lojeski. Choral. Light Concert, Pop. Choral. 9 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.360067).
- Artist: Ed Lojeski
- Format: Choral
- Genre: Light Concert,Pop
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski)?
- Why buy Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Better Place (arr. Ed Lojeski) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
The Doodletown Pipers (also known as the New Doodletown Pipers) were a 1960s and 1970s easy listening vocal group founded by Ward Ellis, George Wilkins, Bernie Brillstein and Jerry Weintraub.
The Doodletown Pipers made numerous appearances on network television (including The Ed Sullivan Show), and worked with such names as Count Basie, The Carpenters, Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Frank Gorshin, Alan King, Mike Post, Sarah Vaughan, John Wayne, and Rowan and Martin. Members of the group included “Mic” Bell, Mike Campbell, Jim Gilstrap, Teresa Graves, Augie Johnson, Rod Anderson, Tom McKenzie, Samantha Lessard, and Oren Waters.
The Doodletown Pipers are considered by some to be the epitome of bland, squeaky-clean popular music. One critic describes their music paradoxically as “dull-as-lint” yet at the same time “weirdly but undeniably charming.”  On his television program, Roger Miller referred to them as the “Poodletown Diapers”.
The Doodletown Pipers’ first appearance was on The Red Skelton Show with 30 members in the group. The group was then cut down to 20 members when they opened for George Burns and Lainie Kazan at The Nugget in Sparks, Nevada in June, 1966.