Composed by Frederick Loewe. P/V/G Composer Collection. Broadway, Movies and Vocal Standards. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics and chord names. 96 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.312240).
- Artist: Frederick Loewe
- Instruments: Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal
- Format: songbook
- Genre: Broadway, Movies and Vocal Standards
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Best Of Lerner & Loewe then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Best Of Lerner & Loewe?
- Why buy Best Of Lerner & Loewe sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Best Of Lerner & Loewe is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Best Of Lerner & Loewe sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Best Of Lerner & Loewe sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Best Of Lerner & Loewe Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Frederick Loewe (, originally German Friedrich (Fritz) Löwe German pronunciation: [ˈløːvə]; June 10, 1901 – February 14, 1988) was an Austrian-American composer. He collaborated with lyricist Alan Jay Lerner on a series of Broadway musicals, including Brigadoon, Paint Your Wagon, My Fair Lady, and Camelot, all of which were made into films, as well as the original film musical, Gigi (1958), which was first transferred to the stage in 1973.
== Biography ==
Loewe was born in Berlin, Germany, to Viennese parents Edmund and Rosa Loewe. His father was a noted Jewish operetta star who performed throughout Europe and in North and South America; he starred as Count Danilo in the 1906 Berlin production of The Merry Widow.Loewe grew up in Berlin and attended a Prussian cadet school from the age of five until he was thirteen. At an early age Loewe learned to play piano by ear and helped his father rehearse, and he began composing songs at age seven. He eventually attended a music conservatory in Berlin, one year behind virtuoso Claudio Arrau, and studied with Ferruccio Busoni and Eugene d’Albert. He won the coveted Hollander Medal awarded by the school and gave performances as a concert pianist while still in Germany.