Composed by William Walton (1902-1983). Edited by Steuart Bedford. Choral Works (inc. Oratorios). William Walton Edition. Pieces & Studies. Study score. 184 pages. Duration 35′. Oxford University Press #9780193398122. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193398122).
- Artist: William Walton
- Instruments: Baritone voice solo, semi-chorus, SATB choir & orchestra
- Format: study score
- Genre: Pieces & Studies
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Belshazzar’s Feast then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Belshazzar’s Feast?
- Why buy Belshazzar’s Feast sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Belshazzar’s Feast is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Belshazzar’s Feast sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Belshazzar’s Feast sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Belshazzar’s Feast Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sir William Turner Walton (29 March 1902 – 8 March 1983) was an English composer. During a sixty-year career, he wrote music in several classical genres and styles, from film scores to opera. His best-known works include Façade, the cantata Belshazzar’s Feast, the Viola Concerto, the First Symphony, and the British coronation anthems Crown Imperial and Orb and Sceptre.
Born in Oldham, Lancashire, the son of a musician, Walton was a chorister and then an undergraduate at Christ Church, Oxford. On leaving the university, he was taken up by the literary Sitwell siblings, who provided him with a home and a cultural education. His earliest work of note was a collaboration with Edith Sitwell, Façade, which at first brought him notoriety as a modernist, but later became a popular ballet score.
In middle age, Walton left Britain and set up home with his young wife Susana on the Italian island of Ischia.