For Flute & Bassoon. Composed by Heitor Villa-Lobos (1887-1959). Woodwind Ensemble. Classical, Contemporary, Duet, Spanish. Softcover. 16 pages. G. Schirmer #DST194534. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50223850).
- Artist: Heitor Villa-Lobos
- Instruments: Bassoon, Flute
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Duet, Spanish
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6?
- Why buy Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Bachianas Brasileiras No. 6 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Heitor Villa-Lobos (UK: , US: , Portuguese: [ejˈtoʁ ˌvilɐ ˈlobus]; March 5, 1887 – November 17, 1959) was a Brazilian composer, conductor, cellist, and classical guitarist described as “the single most significant creative figure in 20th-century Brazilian art music”. Villa-Lobos has become the best-known South American composer of all time. A prolific composer, he wrote numerous orchestral, chamber, instrumental and vocal works, totaling over 2000 works by his death in 1959. His music was influenced by both Brazilian folk music and by stylistic elements from the European classical tradition, as exemplified by his Bachianas Brasileiras (Brazilian Bachian-pieces) and his Chôros. His Etudes for classical guitar (1929) were dedicated to Andrés Segovia, while his 5 Preludes (1940) were dedicated to his spouse Arminda Neves d’Almeida, a.k.a. “Mindinha.” Both are important works in the classical guitar repertory.
Villa-Lobos was born in Rio de Janeiro.