From Beverly Hills Cop. By Deke Sharon. By Harold Faltermeyer. Arranged by Deke Sharon. Pop Choral Series. A Cappella, Concert, Eighties, Movies, Pop. Octavo. 12 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8202621).
- Artist: Deke Sharon
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: A Cappella, Concert, Eighties, Movies, Pop
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Axel F then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Axel F?
- Why buy Axel F sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Axel F is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Axel F sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Axel F sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Axel F Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Deke Sharon (born December 12, 1967) is an American singer, arranger, composer, director, producer and teacher of a cappella music, and is one of the leaders and promoters of the contemporary a cappella community. He has been referred to as “the father of contemporary a cappella” by some authors.
== Early life ==
Deke Sharon was born and raised in San Francisco. He started singing in choir groups at age five, including the San Francisco Boys Chorus. He attended Town School for Boys and San Francisco University High School, where he sang a lead role in the barbershop quartet his freshman year in “The Music Man.”
=== College ===
Sharon spent his college years in Boston, graduating from Tufts University with a degree in childhood studies and a degree from the New England Conservatory of Music with a focus on vocal jazz, third stream (now called “contemporary improvisation”), and music theory.
In college, he directed the collegiate a cappella group the Tufts Beelzebubs, transforming the group’s sound to reflect modern rock, with intricate instrumental vocalizations and the integration of vocal percussion. The 1990–1991 Beelzebubs album Foster Street that he directed musically is credited with the creation of contemporary a cappella sound.