Composed by Philip Stopford. Henry Leck Creating Artistry. A Cappella, Concert, Contest, Festival, Latin, Sacred. Octavo. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8751310).
- Artist: Philip Stopford
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: A Cappella, Concert, Contest, Festival, Latin, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Ave Verum then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Ave Verum?
- Why buy Ave Verum sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Ave Verum is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Ave Verum sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Ave Verum sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Ave Verum Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Philip W J Stopford (born 1977) is an English sacred music choral composer and choir director. He is known for his contemporary a cappella and accompanied settings of traditional Latin and English prayers and hymns, including his setting of “Ave Verum Corpus”, titled “Ave Verum”; “Lullay, My Liking”; and of the Coventry Carol, titled “Lully, Lulla, Lullay”. Three of Stopford’s works appeared in the Classic FM Hall of Fame 2014, after he made his first appearance on the chart in 2013.Stopford began his musical career as a member of the choir of Westminster Abbey, and later graduated in music from the University of Oxford. He has composed numerous other works, including a Te Deum, a Latin Mass, and various Latin canticles. He formerly served as the choral director of St Anne’s Cathedral in Belfast, Northern Ireland, until the post was closed in 2010, causing five of the cathedral’s board members to resign in protest. He is currently the director of the Ecclesium professional choir, which has released many CDs of Stopford’s original works, and of the smaller Melisma performing group which primarily tours Northern Ireland.As of 2016, Stopford works at Christ Church Bronxville in the United States.