Composed by caccini. Arranged by morakot Cherdchoo-ngarm. Christian, Spiritual, Sacred, Thanksgiving, Wedding. Lead Sheet, Piano Reduction. 5 pages. Published by Morakot Cherdchoo-ngarm (S0.187775).
- Artist: caccini
- Instruments: Piano/Vocal/Chords,Piano Accompaniment,Voice,Soprano Voice,Alto Voice
- Format: Lead Sheet,Piano Reduction
- Genre: Christian,Spiritual,Sacred,Thanksgiving,Wedding
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Morakot Cherdchoo-ngarm
If you’re looking for sheet music for Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano?
- Why buy Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Ave Maria (Caccini) G minor for Soprano & Piano Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Francesca Caccini ([franËEtÊEeska katËEtÊEiËEni]; 18 September 1587 EE after 1641) was an Italian composer, singer, lutenist, poet, and music teacher of the early Baroque era. She was also known by the nickname “hina” [la tÊEekËEkiËEna], given to her by the Florentines and probably a diminutive of “ncesca”. She was the daughter of Giulio Caccini. Her only surviving stage work, La liberazione di Ruggiero, is widely considered the oldest opera by a woman composer.
== Life ==
Caccini was born in Florence, and received a humanistic education (Latin, some Greek, as well as modern languages and literature, mathematics) in addition to early musical training with her father. According to Liliana Panella, the first well-founded testimony of Francesca’s singer’s activity, together with her sister Settimia, at the Medici court, is 1602: in his diary Cesare Tinghi notes that on 3 April 1602 St. Nicholas church in Pisa, where the court moved every year during Lent, polychoral music was directed by “Giulio Romano [Giulio Caccini], having the wife (the second wife, Margherita) and the two daughters singing well”.In her early life, Caccini performed with her parents, her half-brother Pompeo, her sister Settimia, and possibly other unnamed Caccini pupils in an ensemble contemporaries referred to as le donne di Giulio Romano..es except