Nach den vier Evangelisten. Composed by Antonio Scandello. German title: Auferstehungshistorie (Dt). Sacred vocal music, Oratorios, Easter and Eastertide. Choral Score. Carus Verlag #CV 02.008/05. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.200805).
- Artist: Antonio Scandello
- Instruments: tenor voice solo, soliloquenten SSAATB, SSATB choir
- Format: Choral Score
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Oratorios, Easter and Eastertide
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Auferstehungs-Historie then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Auferstehungs-Historie?
- Why buy Auferstehungs-Historie sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Auferstehungs-Historie is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Auferstehungs-Historie sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Auferstehungs-Historie sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Auferstehungs-Historie Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Antonio Scandello (January 17, 1517 – January 18, 1580) was an Italian composer, born in Bergamo. He worked as musician at the court of the Electors of Saxony in Dresden. In 1549 he became court-bandmaster, and in 1568 Kapellmeister succeeding Mattheus Le Maistre. His music combines elements of the Italian Renaissance with German musical traditions.
Scandello composed a memorial mass for the Saxon Elector Maurice (Missa super Epithaphum Mauritii), who had been wounded to death at the battle of Sievershausen. The mass is based on a motet on the Latin epitaph of Maurice by the headmaster Georg Fabricius of the Misnian princely school. It was conducted at the burial of the Elector in the Freiberg minster in 1562.