(from Beauty and the Beast – The Enchanted Christmas). Composed by Rachel Portman and Don Black. Arranged by Mac Huff. Disney Choral. Ballad, Christmas, Christmas Secular, Disney, Holiday, Movies, Pop, Show Choir, Winter. CD only. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8741454).
- Artist: Rachel Portman
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: CD only
- Genre: Ballad, Christmas, Christmas Secular, Disney, Holiday, Movies, Pop, Show Choir, Winter
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD?
- Why buy As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get As Long As There’s Christmas – ShowTrax CD Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Rachel Mary Berkeley Portman, OBE (born 11 December 1960) is an English composer who is best known for scoring films.
== Early life and education ==
Portman was born in Haslemere in Surrey, England, the daughter of Sheila Margaret Penelope (née Mowat) Portman and Berkeley Charles Berkeley Portman. She was educated at Charterhouse and became interested in music from a young age, beginning composing at the age of 14.After finishing school, Portman studied Music at Worcester College, Oxford. It was here that her interest in composing music for films began as she started experimenting with writing music for student films and theatre productions.
== Career ==
Portman’s career in music began with writing music for drama in BBC and Channel 4 films such as Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit, Mike Leigh’s Four Days in July and Jim Henson’s Storyteller series.Since then, Portman has written over 100 scores for film, television and theatre.
Her other works include a children’s opera, The Little Prince (which was later adapted for television) and Little House on the Prairie, a musical based upon the Laura Ingalls Wilder books Little House on the Prairie (2008). Portman was commissioned to write a piece of choral music for the BBC Proms series in August 2007 called The Water Diviner’s Tale.