Composed by Tobias Picker. Edited by Juan Pablo Contreras, Samuel Bill, and Scott Wollschleger. This edition: Paperback/Soft Cover. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Aria, Opera. 108 pages. Schott Music #ED30123. Published by Schott Music (HL.49044097).
- Artist: Tobias Picker
- Instruments: Mezzo-Soprano, Piano Accompaniment, Voice
- Format: N
- Genre: Aria, Opera
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano?
- Why buy Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Arias for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Tobias Picker (born July 18, 1954) is an American composer and pianist noted for his orchestral works Old and Lost Rivers and The Encantadas, his operas Emmeline, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Thérèse Raquin, An American Tragedy and Dolores Claiborne, and his ballet Awakenings (based on the book by Oliver Sacks), among many other works.
== Biography ==
=== 1954–1975: Early years, influences, and education ===
Picker was born in New York City on July 18, 1954, the son of painter and fashion designer Henriette Simon Picker and news-writer Julian Picker, and the cousin of film executive David V. Picker, businessman Harvey Picker, former CEO of The American Film Institute Jean Picker Firstenberg, art-patron Stanley Picker, producer Jimmy Picker, and economist Kenneth Rogoff. At the age of eight, he began composing and studying the piano:
I was raised by my teachers on a diet of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, Schuman, and eventually Brahms, my favorite. There was always some “modern” music thrown in…. With the discovery of each new composer a new world opened up for me. It wasn’t really until I discovered the music of Charles Wuorinen with whom I began studying at eighteen that I finally was exposed to Carter (with whom I later studied) and Boulez and Stravinsky and Stefan Wolpe.