Composed by Thomas Morley (1557-1602). Arranged by David Warin Solomons. Baroque Period, Renaissance, Early Music. Score, Set of Parts. 6 pages. Published by David Warin Solomons (S0.140045).
- Artist: Thomas Morley
- Instruments: Flute,2 flutes,alto flute,bass flute
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Baroque Period,Renaissance,Early Music
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: David Warin Solomons
If you’re looking for sheet music for April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet?
- Why buy April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get April is in my Mistress’ Face for flute quartet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Thomas Morley (1557 or 1558 – early October 1602) was an English composer, theorist, singer and organist of the Renaissance. He was one of the foremost members of the English Madrigal School. Referring to the strong Italian influence on the English madrigal, The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians states that Morley was “chiefly responsible for grafting the Italian shoot on to the native stock and initiating the curiously brief but brilliant flowering of the madrigal that constitutes one of the most colourful episodes in the history of English music.”Living in London at the same time as Shakespeare, Morley was the most famous composer of secular music in Elizabethan England. He and Robert Johnson are the composers of the only surviving contemporary settings of verse by Shakespeare.
Morley was active in church music as a singer, composer and organist at St Paul’s Cathedral.
He was also involved in music publishing. From 1598 up to his death he held a printing patent (a type of monopoly).