Composed by Jerry Lordan. Arranged by Tim Waters. Opener. Contemporary Marching Band. Eighties, Rap, Sixties. Score & Parts. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.3745307).
- Artist: Jerry Lordan
- Instruments: Marching Band
- Format: Score & Parts
- Genre: Eighties, Rap, Sixties
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Apache then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Apache?
- Why buy Apache sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Apache is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Apache sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Apache sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Apache Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jerry Lordan (born Jeremiah Patrick Lordan, 30 April 1934 – 24 July 1995) was an English songwriter, composer and singer. He achieved 3 hit singles on the UK Singles Chart before focusing purely on songwriting. Amongst his songwriting credits were the chart hits “I’ve Waited So Long”, “Apache”, “Wonderful Land”, “Diamonds”, and “A Girl Like You”.
Born as Jeremiah Patrick Lordan in Paddington, London, England, Lordan taught himself to play piano and guitar as a child. He attended Finchley Catholic High School and went into National Service in the Royal Air Force as a radar operator. On leaving the RAF in 1955, he held a number of jobs including comedian, singer and in advertising.
He began song-writing, and in 1958, with the help of contacts made in the advertising business a demo of one of his songs was heard by a record producer.