Guitar Solo. Composed by John Dowland (1563-1626). Arranged by Raymond Burley. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Classical, Collection, Renaissance. 30 pages. Schott Music #ED12393. Published by Schott Music (HL.49003161).
- Artist: Raymond Burley
- Instruments: guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Collection, Renaissance
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Anthology of Selected Pieces then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Anthology of Selected Pieces?
- Why buy Anthology of Selected Pieces sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Anthology of Selected Pieces is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Anthology of Selected Pieces sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Anthology of Selected Pieces sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Anthology of Selected Pieces Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gordon Giltrap is an English guitarist and composer. His discography consists of 22 studio albums, 7 live albums, 15 compilations, 2 videos, 1 EP, and 11 singles.
1968: Gordon Giltrap (Transatlantic Records) – later reissued on cassette as The Early Days (Allegro ALC) with a different track sequence
1969: Portrait (Transatlantic)
1971: A Testament of Time (MCA Records)
1973: Giltrap (Philips Records)
1976: Visionary (The Electric Record Company, catalogue no. TRIX 2)
1977: Perilous Journey (The Electric Record Company, catalogue no. TRIX 4)
1978: Fear of the Dark (The Electric Record Company)
1979: The Peacock Party (PVK)
1982: Airwaves (PVK)
1984: In At The Deep End (KPM)
1987: Elegy (Filmtrax) – reissued in 2000 by La Cooka Ratcha
1987: A Midnight Clear (Modern Music) – a collection of Christmas carols
1995: Music for the Small Screen (Munchkin)
1998: Troubadour (K-tel)
1998: Down the River (K-tel)
2002: Under This Blue Sky (La Cooka Ratcha)
2003: Remember This (La Cooka Ratcha) – primarily cover songs
2004: Drifter (La Cooka Ratcha)
2007: Secret Valentine (La Cooka Ratcha / Voiceprint)
2010: Shining Morn (Floating World)
1991: The Eye of the Wind (Heartsongs) – Giltrap composition performed by The Birmingham Schools Concert Orchestra
1995: The Brotherhood Suite (Munchkin) – with the Nottinghamshire Education String Orchestra at the Albert Hall
1981. Live (Cube Records) – at Oxford Polytechnic on 9 March 1979 – reissued in 2000 on La Cooka Ratcha as Live at Oxford
1992: On a Summer’s Night (Music Maker) – live Aug. 1991 at the Warwick Festival.