Composed by Henry Smart. Arranged by Anna Laura Page. Brookfield Christmas Choral. Anthem, Call to Worship, Carol, Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Sacred. 10 pages. Published by Brookfield Press (HL.116878).
- Artist: Henry Smart
- Instruments: Choir, Handbells
- Format: N
- Genre: Anthem, Call to Worship, Carol, Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Brookfield Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Angels from the Realms of Glory then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Angels from the Realms of Glory?
- Why buy Angels from the Realms of Glory sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Angels from the Realms of Glory is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Angels from the Realms of Glory sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Angels from the Realms of Glory sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Angels from the Realms of Glory Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Henry Thomas Smart (26 October 1813 – 6 July 1879) was an English organist and composer.
== Biography ==
Smart was born in London, a nephew of the conductor Sir George Smart and son of a music publisher, orchestra director and accomplished violinist (also called Henry Smart). He was educated at Highgate School, and then studied for the law, but soon gave this up for music.
In 1831, Smart became organist of Blackburn parish church, where he wrote his first important work, an anthem; then of St Giles-without-Cripplegate; St Luke’s, Old Street; and finally of St Pancras New Church, in 1864, which last post he held at the time of his death, less than a month after receiving a government pension of £100 per annum. Smart was also skilled as a mechanic, and designed several organs. He was also invited by William Sterndale Bennett to join the Committee of his Bach Society leading to the first English performance of Bach’s
St Matthew Passion in 1854.
Though highly rated as a composer by his English contemporaries, Smart is now largely forgotten, save for his hymn tune “Regent Square”, which retains considerable popularity, and which is commonly performed with the words “Christ is Made the Sure Foundation”, “Light’s Abode, Celestial Salem”, or “Angels from the Realms of Glory”.