Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Philip Catelinet. Trombone & Piano. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (euphonium, trombone, bass Eb & Bb parts included). With solo parts and piano reduction. 31 pages. Hinrichsen Edition #H1474. Published by Hinrichsen Edition (PE.H1474).
- Artist: Antonio Capuzzi
- Instruments: tuba (or euphonium, trombone, Eb bass, Bb bass) and piano
- Format: set of performance parts (euphonium, trombone, bass Eb & Bb parts included)
- Genre: Classical Period
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Hinrichsen Edition
If you’re looking for sheet music for Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass?
- Why buy Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Andante And Rondo – From Concerto For Double Bass Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Giuseppe Antonio Capuzzi (also Capucci; 1 August 1755 – 28 March 1818) was an Italian violinist and composer.
He studied in Venice, Italy under the direction of A. Nazari (violin) and F. G. Bertoni (composition). Beginning in 1780, he was concertmaster with the orchestra at the Teatro di S. Samuele and eventually became the orchestral director at the Teatro di S. Benedetto. After his tenure at the Teatro di S. Samuele in 1805, he became orchestral director and a professor in the conservatory at S. Maria Maggiore in Bergamo, Italy.
Although popular in his day, most of his music is now forgotten. The most commonly performed piece today is his concerto for double bass. The concerto was found in the British Museum, and was dedicated to Kavalier Marcantonio Montenigo, who is assumed to have performed on that instrument.