Violoncello Exercises for the Left Hand. Composed by Janos Starker. Peermusic Classical. Instruction. 40 pages. Peermusic #60871-906. Published by Peermusic (HL.227871).
- Artist: Janos Starker
- Instruments: Cello
- Format: N
- Genre: Instruction
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Peermusic
If you’re looking for sheet music for An Organized Method of String Playing then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for An Organized Method of String Playing?
- Why buy An Organized Method of String Playing sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for An Organized Method of String Playing is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on An Organized Method of String Playing sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out An Organized Method of String Playing sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get An Organized Method of String Playing Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
János Starker (; Hungarian: [ˈʃtɒrkɛr]; July 5, 1924 – April 28, 2013) was a Hungarian-American cellist. From 1958 until his death, he taught at the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music, where he held the title of Distinguished Professor. Starker is considered one of the greatest cellists of all time.
Starker was born in Budapest to a father of Polish descent and a mother who had immigrated from the Russian Empire, both Jewish. His two older brothers were violinists, and the young János (named for the hospital Szent János kórház [lit. St. John’s Hospital] in which he was born) was given a cello before his sixth birthday.