Composed by Ric Flauding. Latin Jazz, World, Latin, Afro-Cuban. Set of Parts. 22 pages. Published by Flauding Music (S0.161919).
- Artist: Ric Flauding
- Instruments: Flute,Guitar & Ensemble (w/optional Flute)
- Format: Set of Parts
- Genre: Latin Jazz,World,Latin,Afro-Cuban
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Flauding Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Amigos (Guitar+) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Amigos (Guitar+)?
- Why buy Amigos (Guitar+) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Amigos (Guitar+) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Amigos (Guitar+) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Amigos (Guitar+) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Amigos (Guitar+) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Richard Gordon Flauding (born February 2, 1954) is an American arranger, composer, songwriter, and classically trained guitarist who has recorded several contemporary jazz and pop music albums and received an ASCAP Plus Award. His commissions include arrangements for guitar and orchestra, jazz ensembles, big band, contemporary jazz instrumentals, as well as choral and symphony productions. He has written, arranged, and recorded in many styles, including jazz and classical, and conducts professional and amateur jazz ensembles.
== Biography ==
=== Early recordings and studio work ===
Flauding began his recording and performance career while still in high school in Southern California. His first professional gigs were as lead guitarist and arranger for the band, Group Effort, formed by Ric and an older brother. With a full-time manager, the band performed in venues in Los Angeles and Orange County, California, during the late 1960s and early ’70s. He began formal musical studies at age eleven, learning to play trumpet in school, but quickly transitioned to guitar and studied privately with Barney Kessel and Horace Hatchett, classical guitar with Ted McKown, and flamenco performance with Ricardo de Escobal.