Cond. Score. Composed by Henry Fillmore (1881-1958). Edited by Frederick Fennell. SWS. Henry Fillmore Band Series (An Authentic Fillmore Edition). Score. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #CB113S. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.CB113S).
- Artist: Henry Fillmore
- Instruments: Alto Clarinet, Alto Saxophone I, Alto Saxophone II, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Clarinet (in Eb), Clarinet I, Clarinet II, Clarinet III, Co, Contrabass Clarinet, Contralto Clarninet, Flute, Oboe, Piccolo, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone
- Format: Score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Carl Fischer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Americans We then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Americans We?
- Why buy Americans We sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Americans We is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Americans We sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Americans We sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Americans We Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Henry Fillmore (December 3, 1881 – December 7, 1956) was an American musician, composer, publisher, and bandleader, best known for his many marches and screamers.
== Early life and education ==
Fillmore was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, as the eldest of five children. In his youth he mastered piano, guitar, violin, flute, and slide trombone. He kept his trombone activities a secret at first, as his circumspect religious father James Henry Fillmore (1849–1936)—a composer of gospel songs, often in collaboration with Jessie Brown Pounds
—believed it an uncouth and sinful instrument. Henry’s mother secretly bought a used trombone for him and obscured, from Henry’s father, the son’s learning to play the instrument.
Fillmore, whose relative Frederick Augustus Fillmore (1856–1925) was also a tune-composer for gospel songs, was a singer for his church choir as a boy. He began composing at 18, with his first published march “Hingham”, named after a line of brass instruments.