Composed by Frank W. Meacham (1856-1909). Arranged by Sharon Wilson. Dixieland, Fourth of July, Recital, Patriotic, Americana. Score, Set of Parts. 13 pages. Published by Sharon Wilson (S0.16196).
- Artist: Frank W. Meacham
- Instruments: Piano Duet,for 1 Piano,4-Hands duet
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Dixieland,Fourth of July,Recital,Patriotic,Americana
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Sharon Wilson
If you’re looking for sheet music for American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands)?
- Why buy American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get American Patrol (1 Piano, 4-Hands) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Frank White Meacham (May 31, 1856 – December 22, 1909) was an American composer and arranger of Tin Pan Alley.
Meacham was born in Brooklyn, New York. His most famous work is American Patrol (1885), a popular march. Written originally for piano, it was then arranged for wind band and published by Carl Fischer in 1891. It was later arranged for Glenn Miller’s swing band by Jerry Gray, and was also arranged by composer Morton Gould.
Meacham lived in New York City for much of his life. Many of his works were military marches, tribute pieces, and early ragtime works.