Composed by Jacques Offenbach (1819-1880). Arranged by Milton Kabak. Brass quintets. Score and Parts. Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co. #BE142. Published by Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co. (WS.BE142).
- Artist: Jacques Offenbach
- Instruments: 2 Trumpets, Horn, Trombone & Tuba
- Format: Score and Parts
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co.
If you’re looking for sheet music for American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak)?
- Why buy American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get American Eagle Waltz (Milton Kabak) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jacques Offenbach (, also US: , French: [ÊEak ÉEfÉEnbak], German: [ËEÊEÉEfnÌ©bax] (listen); 20 June 1819 EE 5 October 1880) was a German-born French composer, cellist and impresario of the Romantic period. He is remembered for his nearly 100 operettas of the 1850s to the 1870s, and his uncompleted opera The Tales of Hoffmann. He was a powerful influence on later composers of the operetta genre, particularly Johann Strauss Jr. and Arthur Sullivan. His best-known works were continually revived during the 20th century, and many of his operettas continue to be staged in the 21st. The Tales of Hoffmann remains part of the standard opera repertory.
Born in Cologne, the son of a synagogue cantor, Offenbach showed early musical talent.