Bb Trumpet/Cornet Solo with Piano – Grade 2. Composed by H.A. VanderCook. Rubank Solo/Ensemble Sheet. Contest, Festival. 8 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBX119. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4477651).
- Artist: H.A. VanderCook
- Instruments: Trumpet, Cornet
- Format: N
- Genre: Contest, Festival
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Rubank Publications
If you’re looking for sheet music for Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4)?
- Why buy Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Altair (Trumpet Stars No. 4) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Hale Ascher VanderCook (September 3, 1864 – October 16, 1949) was a composer, conductor, and cornetist best known for his marches and brass solos. He was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan and began composing at the age of sixteen. He was performing in bands by the age of 14, and became conductor of the J.H. LaPearl Circus Band in 1891. He conducted circus and theater bands for much of the 1890s. VanderCook composed over 70 marches as well as numerous series for solo brass instruments. Among his most famous marches are American Stride, Olevine, Pacific Fleet, Pageant of Columbia and S.S. Theodore Roosevelt. He published his Course in Band and Orchestra Directing in 1916.