Composed by Baldassare Donato (1525-1603). Edited by Norman Greyson. Choral Music. Secular. Octavo. Published by Bourne Music (BC.103036).
- Artist: Baldassare Donato
- Instruments: SATB Choir
- Format: octavo
- Genre: Secular
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Bourne Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for All Ye Who Music Love then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for All Ye Who Music Love?
- Why buy All Ye Who Music Love sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for All Ye Who Music Love is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on All Ye Who Music Love sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out All Ye Who Music Love sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get All Ye Who Music Love Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Baldassare Donato (also Donati) (1525-1530 – June 1603) was an Italian composer and singer of the Venetian school of the late Renaissance. He was maestro di cappella of the prestigious St. Mark’s Basilica at the end of the 16th century, and was an important figure in the development of Italian light secular music, especially the villanella.
== Life ==
Details of his early life are unavailable; it is not even known where he was born. The first record of Donato is as a singer at St. Mark’s in Venice in 1550, and he was given charge of the musical training of the boys there in 1562. When Gioseffo Zarlino took over the post of maestro di cappella from Cipriano de Rore in 1565, Donato was demoted back to being a singer; conflict between the two men seems to have been a feature of life at St.