Composed by Melchior Teschner. Arranged by Gary Lanier. Christian, Contemporary Christian, Gospel, Praise & Worship, General Worship. Score, Solo Part. 8 pages. Published by The Lanier Company (S0.121263).
- Artist: Melchior Teschner
- Instruments: Piano Accompaniment,Trumpet
- Format: Score,Solo Part
- Genre: Christian,Contemporary Christian,Gospel,Praise & Worship,General Worship
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: The Lanier Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts)?
- Why buy ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get ALL GLORY, LAUD, AND HONOR (Duet Bb Trumpet & Piano with Parts) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Melchior Teschner (29 April 1584 – 1 December 1635) was a German cantor, composer and theologian.
Born in Wschowa in Poland, Teschner attended the Gymnasium in Zittau, Saxony, and studied under Johann Klee. In 1602 he began studies in music theory, philosophy and theology with Bartholomäus Gesius at the University of Frankfurt an der Oder
In 1605 to 1608, Teschner served as cantor and lector in Schmiegel, Posen, between sessions of study in the universities of Helmstedt and Wittenberg. From 1609 he spent five years as cantor at the Protestant church “Zum Kripplein Christi” in his home town of Fraustadt, before being ordained as pastor in Oberpritschen, Posen, where he died.Teschner wrote the melodies of several hymns:
“Anbetung dir, dem Lamme” (1613)
“Das Jahr geht still zu Ende”
“Der du zum Heil erschienen” (1613)
“Die Segenshände breite, Herr, über unser Haus”
“Dir, dem hocherhob’nen Herrn”
“Erbaut auf einem Grunde” (1613)
“Es gilt ein frei’ Geständnis” (1613)
“Herr, laß nach dir uns fragen” (1613)
“Herr über Tod und Leben” (1613)
“Laß mich dein sein und bleiben” (1614)
“O Gott, nimm an die Gaben” (1613)
“O lasset uns Ihn lieben, der uns zuerst geliebt” (1613)
“Valet will ich dir geben” (1613), used also for “All Glory, Laud and Honor”The melody of “Valet will ich dir geben” was also used for the 1954 hymn “Den Herren will ich loben”, Maria Luise Thurmair’s paraphrase of the Magnificat.
== Literature ==
Robert Eitner (1894), “Teschner, Melchior”, Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB) (in German), 37, Leipzig: Duncker & Humblot, p.