Book 1A. Composed by Willard A. Palmer, Morton Manus, and Amanda Vick Lethco. Method/Instruction; Piano – Alfred’s Basic Piano Library. Alfred’s Basic Piano Library. Children. Book and CD. 64 pages. Alfred Music #00-20656. Published by Alfred Music (AP.20656).
- Artist: Willard A. Palmer
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: Book and CD
- Genre: Children
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A?
- Why buy Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Alfred’s Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Level 1A Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Willard A. “Bill” Palmer (1917–1996) was an American musician, composer, and music educator, accomplished in the accordion and piano. He invented a ‘quint’ system which was later patented by Titano as used in their line of converter (or “quint”) bass accordions.
Palmer made many written contributions to magazines for the promotion of the Piano accordion, including Accordion World. Some of the more important articles about his beliefs for improving the instrument and current style of playing have been gathered at The Classical Free-Reed, Inc. web site.