Commissioned by American Composers Forum. Composed by Tania Leon (1943-). Score and full set of parts. BandQuest. Latin, Spanish. Published by American Composers Forum (HL.4002002).
- Artist: Tania Leon
- Instruments: Concert Band
- Format: N
- Genre: Latin, Spanish
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: American Composers Forum
If you’re looking for sheet music for Alegre then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Alegre?
- Why buy Alegre sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Alegre is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Alegre sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Alegre sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Alegre Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Tania León (born May 14, 1943) is a Cuban-born composer for Modern-day flute and Guitar. But also a conductor and an educator and advisor to arts organizations.
She was born Tania Justina León in Havana, Cuba, of mixed French, Spanish, Chinese, African, and Cuban heritage. She began studying the piano at the age of four and she attended Carlos Alfredo Peyrellade Conservatory, where she earned a B.A. in 1963, and the Alejandro García Caturla Conservatory, where she studied piano with Zenaida Manfugás. In 1967 she settled in New York City, continuing her studies at New York University under the tutelage of Ursula Mamlok (B.S., 1971; M.S., 1975).
In 1969 León became a founding member and the first musical director of Arthur Mitchell’s Dance Theater of Harlem, establishing its music department, music school, and orchestra. Her ballet compositions for that company include Haiku (1973), Dougla (with Geoffrey Holder, 1974) and Belé (with Geoffrey Holder; 1981).