Men’s Choir, Congregation, Cantor and Organ. Composed by James Macmillan. Boosey & Hawkes Sacred Choral. Advent, Sacred. Softcover. 14 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M060125195. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48022721).
- Artist: James Macmillan
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Advent, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
If you’re looking for sheet music for Advent Antiphons then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Advent Antiphons?
- Why buy Advent Antiphons sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Advent Antiphons is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Advent Antiphons sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Advent Antiphons sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Advent Antiphons Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sir James Loy MacMillan, CBE (born 16 July 1959) is a Scottish classical composer and conductor.
== Early life ==
MacMillan was born at Kilwinning, in North Ayrshire, but lived in the East Ayrshire town of Cumnock until 1977.
He studied composition at the University of Edinburgh with Rita McAllister and Kenneth Leighton, and at Durham University with John Casken, where he gained an undergraduate degree and then a PhD degree in 1987. At Durham he was a member of the College of St Hild and St Bede as an undergraduate student and the Graduate Society while studying for his PhD. He was a lecturer in music at the Victoria University of Manchester from 1986 to 1988. After his studies, MacMillan returned to Scotland, composing prolifically, and becoming Associate Composer with the Scottish Chamber Orchestra, often working on education projects. As a young man he was briefly a member of the Young Communist League.
== Rising success ==
He came to the attention of the classical establishment with the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra’s premiere of The Confession of Isobel Gowdie at the Proms in 1990.