Composed by Philip Ledger. Christmas Songs & Carols – Mixed Voices. Christmas, Choral Leaflet. Vocal score. 4 pages. Duration 1.5′. Oxford University Press #9780193430778. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193430778).
- Artist: Philip Ledger
- Instruments: SATB choir, a cappella
- Format: vocal score
- Genre: Christmas, Choral Leaflet
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Adam lay ybounden then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Adam lay ybounden?
- Why buy Adam lay ybounden sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Adam lay ybounden is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Adam lay ybounden sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Adam lay ybounden sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Adam lay ybounden Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sir Philip Stevens Ledger, CBE, FRSE (12 December 1937 – 18 November 2012) was an English classical musician, choirmaster and academic, best remembered as Director of the Choir of King’s College, Cambridge in 1974–1982 and the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama from 1982 until he retired in 2001. He also composed choral music and played the organ.
== Life ==
Ledger was born in Bexhill-on-Sea in 1937 and educated at King’s College, Cambridge. His appointment as Master of Music at Chelmsford Cathedral in 1961 made him the youngest cathedral organist in the country. In 1965 he became Director of Music at the University of East Anglia, where he was also Dean of the School of Fine Arts and Music and responsible for establishing an award-winning building for the University’s Music Centre, opened in 1973.In 1968, Ledger became an artistic director of the Aldeburgh Festival with Benjamin Britten and Peter Pears, often conducting at the Snape Maltings, including the opening concert after its rebuilding and first performances of works by Britten. He worked regularly with the English Chamber Orchestra during this period. He was Director of Music at King’s College, Cambridge from 1974 to 1982, and conductor of the Cambridge University Musical Society from 1973 to 1982.