Tenor Sax. Composed by Michel Blavet (1700-1768). Arranged by Lyle Merriman. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Tenor Saxophone Music. Southern Music. 8 pages. Southern Music Company #ST262. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3774884).
- Artist: Michel Blavet
- Instruments: Tenor Saxophone, Woodwinds, Tenor Sax
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Adagio and Presto then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Adagio and Presto?
- Why buy Adagio and Presto sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Adagio and Presto is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Adagio and Presto sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Adagio and Presto sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Adagio and Presto Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Michel Blavet (March 13, 1700 – October 28, 1768) was a French composer and flute virtuoso. Although Blavet taught himself to play almost every instrument, he specialized in the bassoon and the flute which he held to the left, the opposite of how most flutists hold theirs today.
Quantz wrote of Blavet: “His amiable disposition and engaging manner gives rise to a lasting friendship between us and I am much indebted to him for his numerous acts of kindness.”
== Life ==
Born on March 13, 1700 in Besançon as the son of wood turner Jean-Baptiste Blavet, (though one source says he was baptised, rather than born on March 13) a profession which he followed for some time, he accidentally became the possessor of a flute and soon became the finest player in France. Blavet was famous for maintaining impeccable intonation, even when he played in difficult keys, and for the beauty of his tone. Voltaire expressed his admiration for his playing and Marpurg spoke of him as a virtuoso of the highest excellence who preserved his innate modesty despite his unbroken popularity.
In 1726 he joined the Duke of Carignan and took part in the newly formed Concert Spirituel for the first time. On 1 October 1728 Louis XV granted Blavet a privilege to publish flute sonatas for a period of six years, but by 1731 he had transferred to the service of Louis, Count of Clermont and became his steward of music.