Volume 2. Arranged by Alexander L’Estrange. Choral Collection; Collections; Performance Music Ensemble. Choral Basics. Choral. Book. Faber Music #12-0571525172. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-0571525172).
- Artist: Alexander L’Estrange
- Instruments: SA(B) choir and piano
- Format: Book
- Genre: Choral
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Faber Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2?
- Why buy ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get ABBA Smash Hits!, Volume 2 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alexander Richard William L’Estrange (born 7 April 1974) is an English composer of choral music and music for television and an arranger for world-class vocal ensembles. He is also an accomplished jazz musician (piano and double bass), choral workshop leader, presenter of children’s concerts and, for a long time, was a jazz examiner and trainer for ABRSM.
== Personal life ==
Born in Bristol, L’Estrange grew up in Oxford and was educated at New College School where he was a chorister, Lord William’s School, and the Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe. He read Music at Merton College, Oxford, gaining a First Class Honours Degree. He is married to professional musician Joanna Forbes L’Estrange with whom he has two sons, Toby and Harry.
== Works ==
=== Large-scale choral works ===
L’Estrange’s flagship work Zimbe! Come sing the songs of Africa! (2008) established his name as one of Britain’s most popular living choral composers, receiving 150 performances worldwide within its first five years.